At the end of the day, the only thing that matters is your relationships: the relationship with yourself, with your family and loved ones, with friends, with customers, with prospects, with strangers. Relationships. And it all starts with your relationship with yourself.
The only way you can have a good relationship with anyone is by being authentic, by being real, by being your true self. Authenticity has gotten get bad rap recently. It’s had some pushback, and I want to push...
Got myself an air fryer today, and immediately made chicken wings.
Verdict: It's absolutely awesome!
Here's what I did:
- 24 minutes at 380
- 6 minutes at 400
For the sauce:
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 4 tbsp Frank's Red Hot
For the dip:
- A few solid spoonfuls of of Sir Kensington avocado oil mayo
- A tiny amount of Gochujang hot pepper paste
- A dollop of mustard
- A few splashes of Maggi seasoning
I prefer mayo dip to ranch or blue cheese. I just mix something up with what I fancy that day....
- The U.S. Government Shut Down
- The Democrat's argument against building The Wall
- Democrat's response to President Trump