I'm flying out to Phoenix tonight to spend some days with my wonderful team members out there, and so I will be packing my bags in a little bit.
What used to be a stressful experience, always worrying that I might forget something, is now super easy. I don't have to think, I can just be watching my favorite TV show while I methodically collect all my stuff.
How, you ask?
I'm glad you asked. Because as it happens, I've just made a short video showing you how:
Enjoy, and let me know your...
A walkthrough of the article that started the conversation, and why I think there's lots that one can disagree with in it.
This is the article in question.
- Betrayal, Suffering and the Truth.
- Team Building, Logic, Intuition and Creativity.
- Teaching by leadership.
- Have conversations about what is real.
- Mainstream media is actively speaking out against Trump.
When you raise the minimum wage, a lot of things are bound to happen, to different degrees.
- Costs go up
- Profits go down
- Fewer people get hired
- People get hired for fewer hours
- People make more money
- People buy more stuff
- Tax revenue goes up
- Welfare payments go down
- People save more
- People have been priced out of the market and can't get a job
- Companies invest more in automation, leading to permanent job loss
- Workers improve their skills because the low-skilled jobs are gone
- Prices go up