When you raise the minimum wage, a lot of things are bound to happen, to different degrees.
- Costs go up
- Profits go down
- Fewer people get hired
- People get hired for fewer hours
- People make more money
- People buy more stuff
- Tax revenue goes up
- Welfare payments go down
- People save more
- People have been priced out of the market and can't get a job
- Companies invest more in automation, leading to permanent job loss
- Workers improve their skills because the low-skilled jobs are gone
- Prices go up
- Creating the life and society we really want.
- A Nation Apart
- Illegal Immigrants.
- Humanity and Kindness.
- The Daily Show with Jon Stewart.
- American Borders & Immigration.
- Treating each other with kindness.
- NSA and privacy.
- Three Felonies A Day: How the Feds Target the Innocent by Harvey Silverglate.
- Pre 9/11 and Post 9/11 life.
- Learning how to deal with trauma.
- The Boy Crisis: Why Our Boys Are Struggling and What We Can Do About It – Warren Farrell PhD & John Gray PhD
- Medical issues and natural remedies.
- The natural state for children.
- People’s feeling of anger,...
- What helps people get out of poverty?
- Sarah Jeong's racial tweets.
- Sarah Jeong's statement.
- Candance Owens Tweet was banned for 12 hours when swapping out “Black” for “White.”
- Washington Post: Is it okay to make fun of white people online?
- G. Y. Kendall tweets on why racist responses are okay from “the oppressed.”
- Prejudice + Power.
- Claire Lehmann - White racist retweets.
- How to...
- Personal Coaching - Moving people closer to who they are.
- Sleep deprivation.
- Being proud of what you make.
- Understand how life gets better.
- Tap into creativity.
- John Newman’s Song “Fire in Me.”
- What is Fake news?
- Fake news article in the Wiki Tribune.
- Sarah Saunders and “the enemy of the people” comment.
- Zephyr Teachout on Abolishing ICE and “Illegal People.”
- ICE - Tasked with keeping the US...