A walkthrough of the article that started the conversation, and why I think there's lots that one can disagree with in it.
This is the article in question.
- Betrayal, Suffering and the Truth.
- Team Building, Logic, Intuition and Creativity.
- Teaching by leadership.
- Have conversations about what is real.
- Mainstream media is actively speaking out against Trump.
When you raise the minimum wage, a lot of things are bound to happen, to different degrees.
- Costs go up
- Profits go down
- Fewer people get hired
- People get hired for fewer hours
- People make more money
- People buy more stuff
- Tax revenue goes up
- Welfare payments go down
- People save more
- People have been priced out of the market and can't get a job
- Companies invest more in automation, leading to permanent job loss
- Workers improve their skills because the low-skilled jobs are gone
- Prices go up