It’s been dark and rainy here in NYC, so let’s throw some light out there!
In this love filled episode of The Calvin Show:
- What did George Michael see in the mirror?
- What is the music industry filled with?
- Who are the Hendricks’?
- How do we open ourselves to discovery?
- When are we being defensive and how do we acknowledge it?
- How to learn from mentors?
Post your experiences, thoughts, and any questions you may have in the comments, I’d love to hear from you.
Subscribe to the mailing list over on the right, so you get notified of new episodes, and special content only sent to the list. Do it now.