Coffee with Calvin #88 - Megan Lathrop on money beliefs and what that means for policies
- Money Journey.
- Self Reflection in money.
- Personal Sovereignty. We are 100% responsible for our reaction to our own experience.
- Moving out of a victimhood response. Instead, embrace what is and finding your path.
- Scarcity and not having enough money. Healing previous hurts and turning healing into abundance.
- Connection is a doorway to abundance.
- Use props to connect to your finances.
- Realizing retail therapy to replace the loss of intimacy.
- How to support people struggling with financial issues: Communities where people contribute their gifts.
- Break out of what is holding you back.
- Claiming the life you want to have.
- Become the loving parents around our financial life. Our whole life. Our well being. Continue on the journey.