Coffee with Calvin
- State Representative serving Allentown & South Whitehall, Pennsylvania.
- Mental Health.
- How to live with depression and addressing Mental Illness.
- Getting care and help for those who need it.
- The waste of US Government healthcare.
- Evidence-Based Policy Making.
- Gun control.
- Healthy and conscious habits to address mental illness.
- Taking ownership and getting help to improve your health.
- Sharing & honesty on your struggles to encourage others.
- Mental illness education.
- Death of Anthony Bourdain & Kate Spade.
- Personal changes. The importance of how you feel in your body.
- Breathe. Move. Love.
- Our biochemistry changes our thoughts and emotions.
- The Strangest Secret Earl Nightingale Conant 1950's.
- Douglas Murray - The Strange Death of Europe: Immigration, Identity, Islam
- Shaming in Politics.
- PragerU videos.
- Intolerant Minorities often can rule the majority.
- Using masculine energy to create/hold...
Chapter 1: What world do we want to live in?
- Freedom, prosperity, safety.
- Science - Scientific Method vs. Scientific Community.
- A world that every contributes their genius and specialty.
- A world that is efficient and not wasteful.
- Bullshit Jobs: https://www.amazon.com/Bullshit-Jobs-Theory-David-Graeber/dp/150114331X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1528388126&sr=8-1&keywords=bullshit+jobs
- A world that is simple.
- A world that is understandable.
- A world with clear rules.
- I want to live in a world that is safe, prosperous and free for all.
- I want to live in a world where children are not afraid of mass shootings.
- I want to live in a world where we all realize we are all humans.
- I want to live in a world where can come together and create together.
- I want to live in a world where people are not socially ostracized for their beliefs.
- I want to live in a world where people are judged by their actions and character. Not the color of their skin.
The Joy of Genius: The Next Step Beyond The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks Preorder now - (Released Sept 25)
- Relationships with yourself & other beings.
- Victim of Circumstances.
- Change your external blame to self wonder.
- What is a block from keeping you from a realization.
- Tell yourself little truths.
- Breath. Move. Love.
- Author of The Genius Groove: The New Science of Creativity & Punk Science: Inside the Mind of God
- Spiritual Consciousness
- Interactions in Humanity
- Personal Spirituality and awareness
- Steve Jobs
- Vibrational Medicine by Richard Gerber
- Conscious Science
- Inclusion and collectively healing trauma
- Michael Shermer
- Science and Scientific Method or Mainstream Science. The honesty and truth behind Science.
- David Wilcock
- The absence of archeological evidence of the...
- Samantha Bee
- Mike Monteiro
- Fun Twitter feuds.
- Opening and being available to what you need.
- Acting on intuition.
- Connection and gleaning for other Creators.
- How to get attention for your cause.
- Don’t let wealth determine your actions.
- The Rubin Report with Michael Shermer.
Join me June 5th for my interview with Gay Hendricks about his upcoming book The Joy of Genius: The Next Step Beyond The Big Leap and more!
- Simplero www.simplero.com
- I am here to integrate spirituality with entrepreneurship.
- Family relationships.
- Bringing a masculine side to Simplero.
- Feminine features - The Ocean. Nurturing.
- Masculine features - Direct. Protector, Provider, Accountability.
- Keeping your Masculine traits in check.
- Feminine Platform attracting...
Check out Georgian Benta of the Gratitude Podcast and our recent interview!
- Where is the world going?
- Politics and Propaganda.
- “Be the change you want to see in the world.”
- We can do our small part to create a bigger ripple.
- Realizing when you are living your previous dreams.
- Media bias.
- The need to feel safe.
- The Big Leap: Conquer Your Hidden Fear...