Coffee with Calvin
- Creating the life and society we really want.
- A Nation Apart
- Illegal Immigrants.
- Humanity and Kindness.
- The Daily Show with Jon Stewart.
- American Borders & Immigration.
- Treating each other with kindness.
- NSA and privacy.
- Three Felonies A Day: How the Feds Target the Innocent by Harvey Silverglate.
- Pre 9/11 and Post 9/11 life.
- Learning how to deal with trauma.
- The Boy Crisis: Why Our Boys Are Struggling and What We Can Do About It – Warren Farrell PhD & John Gray PhD
- Medical issues and natural remedies.
- The natural state for children.
- People’s feeling of anger,...
- What helps people get out of poverty?
- Sarah Jeong's racial tweets.
- Sarah Jeong's statement.
- Candance Owens Tweet was banned for 12 hours when swapping out “Black” for “White.”
- Washington Post: Is it okay to make fun of white people online?
- G. Y. Kendall tweets on why racist responses are okay from “the oppressed.”
- Prejudice + Power.
- Claire Lehmann - White racist retweets.
- How to...
- Personal Coaching - Moving people closer to who they are.
- Sleep deprivation.
- Being proud of what you make.
- Understand how life gets better.
- Tap into creativity.
- John Newman’s Song “Fire in Me.”
- What is Fake news?
- Fake news article in the Wiki Tribune.
- Sarah Saunders and “the enemy of the people” comment.
- Zephyr Teachout on Abolishing ICE and “Illegal People.”
- ICE - Tasked with keeping the US...
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on the Daily Show.
- “Democrat Socialist”
- Moral and Ethics in the economy.
- Minimum wage article from The Washington Post.
- The wage hike and the repercussion.
- New York Times on minimum wage.
- Seattle's minimum wage and housing costs.
- $0 - The right minimum wage.
- Make sure that jobs are valuable.
- Alternatives in creating new business.
- Min. Wage contributed to businesses closed because they could not....
- Money Journey.
- Self Reflection in money.
- Personal Sovereignty. We are 100% responsible for our reaction to our own experience.
- Moving out of a victimhood response. Instead, embrace what is and finding your path.
- Scarcity and not having enough money. Healing previous hurts and turning healing into abundance.
- Connection is a doorway to abundance.
- Use props to connect to your finances.
- Realizing retail therapy to replace the loss of intimacy.
- How to support...